Thursday, June 17, 2010

I work outside at a concierge desk. I have medium length hair. What styles can I do that are cool an

side poneytail, briad,s headbands, twist it up in the front and then straighten the back



I work outside at a concierge desk. I have medium length hair. What styles can I do that are cool and classy?

Do you mean outside of facility, or in the lobby of it, I also work as a Concierge for the place I work, My desk is in the lobby where all has to enter or exit, I have hair that is fine and comes to the middle of my ears, I found it easier to wear in in tight curls than to style it all the time, because some times I have to do other things to help the tenants and that means going outside when it is hot and sometimes the wind is blowing hard or it is raining. It just a choice thing to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance