Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair advice URGENT!!!?

I HAVE FRIZZY, DRY MEDIUM LENGHT BROWN HAIR. ALL I CAN EVER PUT IT IN IS A PLAIT, THAT LOOKS LIKE A DICK! WHAT OTHER STLYES CAN I DO, AND WHAT ALTERNATIVE OF STRAIGHTEN HAIR WITHOUT A HAIR STARIGHTNER???



Hair advice URGENT!!!?

I say embrace your frizzles but if you must here is a site that may help you out i know because for me its not easy being biracial and the hair is even harder to take care of



http://www.wikihow.com/Turn-Frizzy-Curls...



Hair advice URGENT!!!?

well you can curl it by putting hairspray and moose and water



閳?br>



hope it helps!



Hair advice URGENT!!!?

Well if by hair straightner you mean an iron then go for a chemical straight, or the other way around. If you are looking for a good conditioner try something with jojoba oil in it. Leave it in your hair for about 20 minutes then shower as usual. I love then stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance