Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wat do i do i got a puffy wavyish medium hair and a big check face wat would look rite on me??

my hair is brownish with black and i have LOTS of hair and my parents wont let me straighten it yet HELP!!!



Wat do i do i got a puffy wavyish medium hair and a big check face wat would look rite on me??

:O..



how mean are they?!



lol



well, you could use shampoos that help give you straighter hair.. the purple one out of the sunsilk range is good



and theres some serums that help give you straighter hair, use some of that when your hairs a bit damp just before blowdrying.



and when your blowdrying your hair, do it in sections, and brush it downwards whilst drying.



i used to straighten my hair all the time, but i ruined it.. so now i avoid straighteners as often as possible



hope it helps :)



xx



Wat do i do i got a puffy wavyish medium hair and a big check face wat would look rite on me??

Why don't you go with the curls and increase them by adding some curling gel. I know what it is like to have hair that is almost crazy, just use what you got until you are allowed to do what you want. Also a real quick fix is a pony tail or semi bun

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance