Friday, November 27, 2009

How much would it cost for me to dye my hair at cost cutters?? it's medium length!?

i wanna dye my hair and my friend got hers done at cost cutters and it looks really good. so i was thinking of getting mine done there 2. she doesnt no how much hers cost, but she no's it was expensive. anyway, i went on cost cutters website and it said that coloring ur hair cost twenty bucks and up. i want to know how much up the price could go. i have kinda thick medium length hair that's similar to the hair color i want. i've tried emailing them a couple days ago, but they havent answered. i've tried calling them a million times but i always get a voicemail even tho i call during store hours. here's the color i want:



http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images...



How much would it cost for me to dye my hair at cost cutters?? it's medium length!?

This particular coloring would probably cost at the least $75 to $100 if not more...I know mine is long and they said it would be about $75 or up and I just wanted highlights (not foils...which yours would include foiling)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance