Saturday, November 28, 2009

I tried dying my dyed black hair a medium brown but it won`t work ?!?

okay, i`ve had my hair dyed countless times. i currently have blue-black hair for 3 months now and surprisingly, it barely even faded. then i tried dying it a medium - light kind of brown, but the only part that ever changed colors are my roots. can you guys PLEASE help !? i don`t want half brown and half black hair !! is there anyway to fade the dyed black hair so i can have a full head of brown hair ?! (besides bleaching %26amp; hair salon)



I tried dying my dyed black hair a medium brown but it won`t work ?!?

Hi honey, you will need to strip your hair of its old colour first. I would totally and completely recommend going to a salon. Trying to re-dye your hair may have damaged it, or weakened it even if you can't tell. You at least need a consultancy. Otherwise, you can get home colour kits that include colour stripper, or they should sell it at Sephora or Sally's. You have to be really careful though.



Also, remember that after you strip your hair, you will need to condition it and let it calm down before dying it any colour. Colour stripping is not the same as bleaching, by the way, as a good product should contain no bleach. Another way to try it (and it's very risky) is to try to dye it blonde. At this point, it's worth knowing that Reddish hues take to the hair stronger than any other colour, so maybe a redder brown will help. but it will most certainly not cover up black. You will either have to have it stripped or go to a salon- sorry to break it to you ^_^



Good luck!!



I tried dying my dyed black hair a medium brown but it won`t work ?!?

Perm your hair because the dye would fade a little and do that every two weeks and the dye will fade and thenn you change your colors as u wish...閳?br>I tried dying my dyed black hair a medium brown but it won`t work ?!?



sorry bleaching or color stripping is the only way to go. I know I dyed my hair black once and had to bleach it to change the color.



I tried dying my dyed black hair a medium brown but it won`t work ?!?

Don't Change the color of your hair. what the nature has given you is the best which suite your face. listen to me it is just a fashion and does not help you to look beautiful. is there any thing better than what has nature given you. good luck



I tried dying my dyed black hair a medium brown but it won`t work ?!?

Hi. I was once a chronic hair-dyer like you, and one time I dyed my naturally-brown hair black. Thing that helped me was hair dye remover, which you can get in a box at Wal-mart just like the dye. It's in the dye section. It will lift out the black, and then you can put in the light brown color. It will work, but your hair will feel really dry for a while. I would recommend deep conditioning treatments a few times a month after all this and lay off the hair dye until new undamaged hair has had time to grow out. Good luck!



I tried dying my dyed black hair a medium brown but it won`t work ?!?

There is a product at the drug stores that removes color, I have used it. but, I can't think of the name of it. Maybe just color remover. It is in with the hair dyes, so you should be able to find it. It cost about $6.00



I tried dying my dyed black hair a medium brown but it won`t work ?!?

Shampoo cap---20volume peroxide and shampoo on the colored hair only(otherwise you will lighten the new growth) and that will only start to lift the permanent color off your hair...this is hard on your hair and you really should collect your moneys and get a bleach and tone and then invest in a toner for your shower...Black is bad and requires some sacrifices to make it right again. There is color remover but it takes the color off fast and sometimes it'll leave it orange...get a qualified person...really...I did hair...i know...



I tried dying my dyed black hair a medium brown but it won`t work ?!?

as someone who has worked at a salon for a loooooong time, and has many friends that are stylist let me give you some advice. DO NOT DO IT YOURSELF.



Blasck is the on color that if you dye it yourself, you will never get it off in a healthy way. or in any way that will look good from home. You have saturated your hair follicle with black pigment, and that is really hard to fade out. specially if you die your hair alot, and your hair is already damaged. you don't want to perm it. That would be the worst thing you could do! you don't want to put straight bleach on it, because your hair might break apart! (trust me i have seen it)



I don't know what condition your hair is, but your best choice is too go to a any salon and go in for a free consultation. They will probably end up tellin you that you need a color correction. Ehich can take anywhere from an hour to 5, deoending on your hair length and texture, etc. The avarage cost of haveing your hair fixed is usually around $130. but the consultation is always free, and they can always recommenf something SAFE for your hair. I wouldn't try any home remedies anyone recommends here. Just see a Proffessional.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance