Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I die my hair a medium brown?

I had natural black hair n then died it a dark brown by mistake i was supposed to die it a medium brown. i hav already waited 3 months but im not sure whether to die it again and if so how? i would like to achieve a medium golden brown or honey brown. please help!



How do I die my hair a medium brown?

Follow all of the directions on the box! Even do the color strand test they say to. You want to make sure that you aren't allergic to the dye. Once you have done the "test", make sure you wear the plastic gloves they enclose. Mix the dye together like they tell you. Then make sure you coat all your hair so it doesn't come out streaky and set a timer for the amount of time they tell you to put it in your hair for.



Wait until the timer is up, get in the shower and get a little water in your hair and lather it up, dye and all. Let it sit for another minute and rinse it out completely until the water runs clear. Then use the conditioner that they give you and leave it in your hair longer than they suggest...about 5 minutes. Rinse it out.



Allow your hair to dry naturally instead of blow-drying...it will retain more shine that way.



Wash your hair,the next day,like you normally would and condition it with your normal conditioner, but again just like with the conditioner that came with the dye; leave it in for about 5 minutes.



Make sure you leave that conditioner in for at least three minutes every time you shampoo,for the next week and your hair will be soft and shiny just like it was before you dyed it.



How do I die my hair a medium brown?

I would consult a hair stylist, I have tried at home dying, but in the end, its better done professionally!



Best of Luck!! ;) :)



How do I die my hair a medium brown?

I had something similar happen. I used golden brown on my black hair- and nothing. I went to the salon, explained what happened and asked that they fix the problem and color my hair the color I wanted. When they were done, my hair was the blackest ever.



A girl a Sally's adviced that I should use the # 40 creme developer with my favorite color. It's stronger than the #20. It works by removing the color while depositing the new one.I figured I had nothing to loose. I came out perfect. Light brown like caramel. By the way, the girl a the store was just shopping, she was not even professional.



The next time you color though, you need to go back to a #20, if not, it'll keep lightning.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance