Saturday, November 28, 2009

Long hair to medium-short "Professional" hairstyle for thick hair?

Reality is finally catching up to me and I'm seeing negative effects in having long hair in things such as interviews. Apparently I'm looking more like a hit-man than an engineer.



example:



http://ttu.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=32...



So I'm stuck having to figure out a hairstyle that works for curly, puffy, thick hair. I've had long hair for most of my life so no suggestions less than two inches. A quick note is the last time it was medium length my hair decided to fight gravity and do the mushroom hairstyle until it grew longer. To reiterate because i know someone will miss the hint. I'd rather fight the stylist to the death than get a buzz cut of any sort.



here are two more examples of what my hair type. Forgive the color and face, i didn't have any decent examples :p



http://ttu.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=36...



http://ttu.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=36...



Thanks for any suggestions!



Long hair to medium-short "Professional" hairstyle for thick hair?

I really would go to a high end mens salon, what ever it is called these days I do not know.



My point is you need a professional to do you justice. Curly thick hair, is not as easy to cut and style as some believe. I know my youngest daughter has thick, and curly hair.



Best of hair style to you, and keep on engineering!



Long hair to medium-short "Professional" hairstyle for thick hair?

Your hair is too thick and curly you will either need to straighten it and then cut it how ever you'd like without going short or go short all together. I think you know what you have to do. Can you afford to keep looking like Side Show Bob from the Simpson's!?



Long hair to medium-short "Professional" hairstyle for thick hair?

i would cut it quite short, in my opinion anyway. to really pull of long hair it would need to be straight and you dont ant to be puttin ure hair through that! how about a small mushroom?????? ggod luck anyway and sorry i couldnt help more...for once i dont kno what to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance