Friday, November 27, 2009

I need a good casual updo for medium length hair! HELP!?

I am in a wedding next saturday and the wedding is very casual, but it is outdoors. I need ideas for a simple, yet cute updo for someone with medium length hair!



I need a good casual updo for medium length hair! HELP!?

Would a bun do?



it's very simple yet easy to take care of (if you have frizzy hair even)



I need a good casual updo for medium length hair! HELP!?

I have the perfect look for you!



Curl all your hair with a 2 inch barrel curling iron. Curl them into big ringlets, and make sure you get everywhere! Hairspray lightly, just to make sure they hold. Next, pull your hair into a half pony, pulling all the hair off your face. Make sure it is nice and full, and not completely flat against your head. Secure the hair in place with a nice barrette. Hairspray slightly, just to be sure everything is set. Give your head a little shake, and you are all set to go!



This hairstyle is classic and really elegant, and it looks good on anybody! Also, with medium length hair, you have the perfect length for curling!!



Hope this helped you out! Good luck doing your hair, and have fun at the wedding!



I need a good casual updo for medium length hair! HELP!?

hm well i do my hair in a half ponytail! then straighten it from the root to the tips til' its STRAIGHT. or you can curl ittt when its in a half ponytail too! or a cute little bun with bangs



I need a good casual updo for medium length hair! HELP!?

Try this http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/promhai... I hope it helps give you some idea what you want.



I need a good casual updo for medium length hair! HELP!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Updo hairstyles-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance